Sun – adventure – pure nature
In spring you can take long walks through the awaking nature.
Enjoy a fabulous sight: the mountain heights still covered with snow whereas the fields are getting green and full of flowers.
Here are our ideas for your spring holiday:
- All museums and castles open in 1st April
- Castel Tasso
- Castel Wolfsthurn
- Balneum Vipiteno (swimming pool and sauna)
- Monte Cavallo opens in the end of May
- Hiking and cycling in the valleys
There are also a lot of cultural and culinary events and so your spring holiday will be unforgettable.
Summer season is time for holiday
The summer in the mountains is really a dream! It doesn’t matter if you are hiking, going on a cycle tour, swimming, or having a day out with the family. The enjoyment begins right here.
Here are our ideas for your summer holiday:
- Water power places: Gilfenklamm, Burkhardklamm
- Mountaineering and hiking up to the alpine pastures
- Mining museum at Ridanna
- Numerous adventure paths
- All the mountain lifts are open (Racines,Monte Cavallo, Ladurns)
- Amazing open air pools at Vipiteno, Bressanone, Chiusa, ..
Autumn with all his colours
Autumn is considered as the most beautiful season in our region because the nature is depicted in wonderful colours. The sky is bluer than ever and for this reason you can have a marvelous sight which wouldn’t be possible in any other season.
Here are our ideas for your autumn holiday:
- Sunrise on the summit
- All the museums are opened until the beginning of November
- Monte Cavallo is opened until the end of October
- Tandem flights
- Climbing and climbing parks like Skytrek
Autumn means also “Törgelen”. This is a local tradition: in little restaurants and trattorias you can have dinner with local specialties, new and fresh wine all together with live traditional music
Fun on the slopes – toboggan fun – winter wonderland
The Valley of Isarco is enchanting when all is covered with a layer of snow.
Especially the ski resorts offer modern lifts and snow-sure slopes.
There are mainly three place where to ski – from December to easter
- Monte Cavallo at Vipiteno (7 km distance)
- Racines (20 km of distance)
- Fleres (20 km of distance)
You are not skiing?
No problem, there are many other possibilities to enjoy the wintertime:
- Cross-country skiing
- Winter walking or snowshoe -hiking
- Ice skating
- Tandem flights
- Relax bath Balneum
Christmas market Vipiteno
Finally, also the Christmas market in Vipiteno with it´s special atmosphere is a loved attraction for every tourist. There it is possible to taste local products. At the same time you will be enshrouded in a cozy ambience.
Our personal favourite places
Rofis Boden next to Stilfes
Lake Puntleider See
Zinseler, a mountain for everyone
Rosskopf – Monte Cavallo
Barefoot path in Flading